Introduction to Web Development (M/TH)
Allow 4-9 hours each week to work on these assignments.
Start working on your assignment early enough to get some help if you get stuck. Don't wait
'till the night before class to start.
- In addition to whatever is posted below, between each class:
Due Thursday, Feb. 14:
Due Monday, Feb. 11:
- Refine your Content Strategy paper (see Feb. 7 below)
- Be sure to identify (in pencil or using end notes) exactly where in your paper you have answered each of the seven "the
why" questions and the three research tasks. See My Content Strategy
for an example.
- Be sure to give enough detail about your audience that you can "get inside their head", so that you know how to talk to
them, so that you know what will resonate and what won't. See
- Links for class:
Due Thursday, Feb. 7:
- Begin Working on a paper to transform your answers to the "why" and "research" questions (in the paper you wrote for last class) into a narrative.
Something like My Content Strategy.
Due Monday, Feb. 4:
Due Thursday, Jan. 31:
Due Monday, Jan. 28: